* The timetable and class-rates are subject to change, the unlimited membership is based on 3 classes a week.
* The unlimited memberships can be used for all classes on the schedule, unless specified differently by the instructors.
* The instructors behold the right to cancel 5 days of classes a month without financial compensation. In regards to the 6 month membership a compensation will be given should there be more that 14 days cancellation in this 6 month period. In case of the 1 year unlimited membership, this will be after more than 20 days.
* Kids (under 12) are absolutely not allowed to participate during our adult classes, due to safety reasons and the nature of the moves in our classes. Kids can come and watch under supervision of the parent though.
* Payment for a class has to be done in advance, unless otherwise requested by the instructor.
* Punchcards & memberships are not transferable, nor re-fundable.
* Expired punchcards/memberships are not accepted.
* In exceptional cases the validity of your punchcard/membership can be extended before reaching the expiry date and with a good proven reason. Wesley & Ilona, WI Zumba behold the rights to refuse to extend your punchcard.
* When you attend a class you are responsible to wear proper workout shoes and sportswear. In case of any doubt, feel free to ask your instructor.
* WI Zumba beholds the right to only inform clients that booked in case of class cancellations. It is your responsibility to book beforehand. Also, you are required to inform us at least 2 hours before the class in case you cannot attend. This can be done by cancelling your booking in the system.
* It is important to follow our instructions during the class as we use the safety guidelines, which are important in any type of exercise.
* WI Zumba beholds the right to refuse people to join in the class in case of breaching mentioned regulations and/or inappropriate behavior.
* By participating in our classes you recon and authorize that pictures & videos can be taken during classes and could be used for promotional activities.
Wesley Heeren & Ilona Willemse